Under the leadership of Principal Lawyer Nancie Hu, the team at Spectre Legal are committed to providing the best service for our clients. We work efficiently and effectively to achieve practical results for our clients with transparent fee structures (providing fixed cost services where possible).
Nancie Hu – Principal Lawyer
Nancie has close to 10 years of experience in commercial and property law and understands what clients want: less legal talk, more practical results.
With a family background in retail and property development, Nancie takes a common sense approach to all legal matters.
Nancie is fluent in Mandarin and is the current Legal Advisor and Vice Secretary of the Hunan Association of Victoria.
Legal qualifications & educational background:
- Australian Legal Practitioner P0038251
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) & Bachelor of Commerce – University of Melbourne
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Melbourne Girls Grammar School
Contact us today to arrange for an obligation free consultation and experience the Spectre Legal difference.